MAIN EDUCATION BUILDING OF THE GREATER NEWARK CONSERVANCY
A place for learning and growth
32 Prince St.
Hanini Group worked with the Greater Newark Conservancy to restore and add to this former synagogue and church (listed in the New Jersey Register of Historic Places) and bring it back to life as the main education building for the non-profit group. The building was built in 1884 and now includes classrooms, a teaching kitchen, offices and space for workshops, conferences and other uses. The education building is part of a beautiful 1.5 acre campus that features gardens full of native plants, a pond, and beehives.